Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome to us.

Hey.

I don't want to get to mushy with you folks. We're not friends. Unless we are in which case HAHAHA SULLY I TOLD YOU I WAS TOTALLY GONNA MAKE THIS SITE YOU CAN SUCK IT!!!


But yeah this site is here for two reasons. One, I want every Tuesday to be Tank Top Tuesday and all girls should follow that rule and it will become a worldwide phenomenon and then this site will go viral and everyone will know it was me, Dave, who created it and I'll be on G4 or something and when I'm on television I'll talk about how awesome Kurt Sutter is and I wish I could be on his show.

The other reason is because if you are on the internet then you like pictures of girls. 

The end.

-Dave

p.s. I will be updating every day I have pictures, not just on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment