Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This post is for Josh

My good friend Josh (who is a nice Jewish boy but still a disappointment because he is not a doctor, ecchh, can you believe this boy? What potential! and what does he do? COMMUNICATIONS? oh I could just plotz, bubbelah) was telling me about how all the women in Israel look like Sloan from Entourage, but all the Jewish women here in America look like that Rachel girl from Glee.

Now I've seen You Don't Mess With the Zohan like five dozen times,  so I'm inclined to believe him. So in honor of Josh's disgusting stereotyping I present to you folks a few pictures of some girls from Israel. If you're wondering about the guns, that's because these women are members of the Israeli Defense Force. Yeah, think about that the next time you're watching Jersey Shore reruns and complaining about dat mean ol' president's tanning tax.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment